Worn out tooth enamel could cause sensitivity because it’s the hard protective layer that protects the tooth. If the protective layer known as tooth enamel is worn out it could cause tooth sensitivity.
- Brush gently. Brushing too hard will do more harm than good. Always brush 45-degree angle using soft- bristled brush.
- Avoid acidic food and drinks.
- Soda, sugary drinks attack enamel
- Snack on healthy veggies instead.
- Stop grinding. Teeth grinding wears away your enamel. Consult your dentist if you need a mouth guard.
- Avoid teeth whitening/ teeth whitening toothpaste.